|Dr. Richard Boylan|
Here is an article you may present on your website.
The following are
extracts from an interview I did on the topic of division within the government
about UFO disclosure. It is shared in the public interest.
"Aviary, Good-Bye; Hello, Acclimation Program"
1. PI-40 is the name which UFO/ET researcher Steven Greer, MD was informed was the code name for the governmental unit in charge of UFO/ET matters. This group has been in operation since 1947, when it was called MJ-12. It was originally organized by President Harry Truman to deal with the recovery of two discs and their extraterrestrial occupants in the New Mexico desert around July, 1947. Information I have received from Dr. Michael Wolf, scientific consultant to this group, has provided further detail. This group operates as an unacknowledged subcommittee of the National Security Council. Its current name is Special Studies Group. I believe that this is the proper title for this group, and thus will not use the PI-40 designation.
Another informant of mine, "Jesse", with ties to the National Security Agency, tells me that the group's membership now numbers 33. Reportedly, Henry Kissinger is MJ-1, the head of the NSC Special Studies Group. Edward Teller, the father of the H-bomb, is another member. Dr. Wolf makes a third.
I have no information that the NSC Special Studies Group subcommittee contains
any members who are also members of the Aviary group. The only possible
exception would be if Henry Kissinger is the Aviary's "Raven". But I have
no information that such is the case. What may be the case is that one
or more Aviary members may have served as consultants to NSC's Special
Studies Group. Likely UFO consultants would have been Drs. Jacques Vallee
For a number of years Ron Pandolfi, CIA specialist in UFO matters, had
an arrangement with civilian UFO investigator Dan Smith. Pandolfi would
meet regularly with Smith, and provide some leaks about UFO information,
with the understanding that Smith would disseminate these widely among
the community of top UFO investigators. Smith has done so. He also freely
acknowledges this arrangement, whereas Pandolfi will acknowledge only that
he has met with
4. The Aviary group members who have been active in the past in openly disseminating UFO information have been Jacques Vallee, Bruce Maccabee (Navy laser weapons researcher), and Cmdr. Scott Jones, USN (ret.), (who organized a Cosmic Cultures Conference in Washington.)
Some of the better-known
Aviary members who have more recently dissembled any involvement in UFO
matters include Ron Pandolfi and Col. John Alexander.
Col. Donald Ware,
USAF (ret.) leaked the very existence of the Acclimation Program, and also
that the B-2 bomber has an antigravity system aboard. Tech Sgt. Dan Sherman,
USAF/National Security Agency was allowed to publish a book about his experience
in extraterrestrial telepathic information gathering for NSA. Col. Philip
Corso, USA (ret.) went public with his experiences at the Pentagon being
in charge of the Roswell UFO remnants, and seeing that ET technology got
Since UFO disclosure is coordinated within NATO countries, the Vatican's authorizing of Monsignor Balducci's statements must be seen as part of the NATO-wide Acclimation Program. Balducci has gone on Italian national television repeatedly to declare that extraterrestrial visitations are real, are not of the devil, are likely to be spiritually-advanced, and deserve study.
Aviary is not a governmental entity and is not running the government's
UFO gradual- disclosure program. They are not responsible for the above-cited
leaks, which are instead coming from NSC's Special Studies Group's Acclimation
Program policy. The Aviary appears now to have been an ad-hoc group of
UFO information exchangers, some of whose members were inclined to publicly
share that information, and some of whose members continue to fight public
disclosure. As the official government's Public Acclimation Program moves
into high gear,
6. Among those in the Aviary who have publicly shared UFO information, there may not be a consensus about the nature of extraterrestrial visitors. Scott Jones appears to view the ETs as benign. Jacques Vallee takes a more scientifically- detached view, as does Bruce Maccabee.
7. Some of those on the shadowy side of the Aviary group work for private corporations which have made huge sums of money, developing and manufacturing military and civilian products derived ultimately from ET technology. Extreme security classification on ET technology has created a monopoly for those insider corporations with connections to those who possess ET technology information.
8. Is the struggle over UFO disclosure a theological war? Not the way that question suggests, but Dr. Steven Greer, Director of the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence, has talked with high officials in government. He has learned that a number of right-wing extremists in the Cabal are also fundamentalist religious extremists, who demonize the extraterrestrial visitors, and may view their private war as a "crusade".
Wars (SDI/BMDO) weapons systems have ironically been derived from
10. The ruthless
attacks by the Cabal certainly serve to undermine the trust and cooperation
that the extraterrestrials wish to develop with us. Since the extraterrestrial
cultures in contact are more developed, they do not resort to violent massive
retaliation against these attacks. Thus, the Cabal's private war is not
physically suicidal, but certainly self-defeating for the best interests
- Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
Dr. Richard Boylan is a behavioral scientist, university instructor, certified clinical hypnotherapist, and researcher into extraterrestrial-human encounters.
Richard Boylan, Ph.D.,
LLC 2826 O Street, Suite 2, Sacramento, CA 95816,USA (916)455-0120
|© 2000 - Planet Colaw Productions - all Rights Reserved. "UFO Disclosure" and "UFO Disclosure.com" are ® TM - registered trademarks of Planet Colaw Productions|
|This page built by John Colaw|